Business Analyst / Workstream Lead
Our client is the leading European consulting firm in private equity, real estate and infrastructure. They advise fund managers on technology, operations, change management and outsourcing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a workstream lead / business analyst to join the team with a focus on project management and CRM, reporting to the project engagement lead.
This role can be a fixed term, contract or permanent depending on the successful candidate.
Scope of the role
The consultancy has been engaged by their client to support the implementation of a Dynamics CRM solution. This will be delivered in conjunction with the vendor. Dynamics CRM will replace existing systems as well as various manual processes. These systems & processes will be decommissioned once all data and usage has been migrated.
At the consultancy, a workstream lead is typically responsible for:
- Acting as subject matter expert for workstream; demonstrate knowledge of associated processes and systems
- Building workstream plans aligned to overall project plan, tracking progress to agreed milestones
- Identifying key risks & building mitigation plans
- Support engagement lead to prepare for key meetings, ensuring inputs & outputs are created and shared in a timely manner
- Delegating tasks responsibly to available resources, retaining overall accountability for successful completion.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in the following areas:
- CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Migrating & cleansing large complex data sets
- Data analysis using advanced Excel functions
- Structured project methodologies e.g. Sprint, Prince 2.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Experience working in consulting, project management or similar business change role
- Client facing experience
- A proven track record of delivering results with tight deadline
- Excellent standard of written & verbal communication, including familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint & CRM systems