PA – Incubator - £24k – London, Kensington
What does the company do?
Our client is a multi-sector accelerator and incubator based out of London well backed by some of the leading global corporations located in Europe. We provide expert support and access to our network for top entrepreneurs seeking to build explosive growth technology businesses.
Key responsibilities of the role
This role is responsible for supporting the existing Executive Assistant with the chairman and co-Founder’s Day to day requirements. This is a varied role with requests from each separate company that the Chairman Brent is affiliated with.
Day-to-day activities may include;
- Meet & greet guests
- Some diary work
- Update and Manage Contact
- Send invite
- Send intro email
- Send flowers / baby presents / godchildren present
- Plan travel
- Help manage properties – (South Africa), (London).
- Bupa Claim
- Update UKTI Ambassador team of all events, dinners and roundtables,
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- An efficient, capable, initiative driven person, who wants to be part of a growing business.
- Highly organised and motivated
- Having good attention to detail.
- Having good interpersonal abilities.
- Being proactive.
- Being interested + keen!
- Having IT skills.
- Having excellent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Strong judgement leading to effective decisions and solutions.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- An amazing opportunity to enter a multi-faceted role / company(ies). Great group of people. Lots to learn. New and inspiring workplace. Get a great feel for start-ups.
- Weekly lunches and in house tech talks.
- Good social set up!