What does your company do?
This company is the largest pure-play automation vendor on the market, focusing solely on Business Automation for over 20 years.
Our client automates business processes, applications and infrastructure to help other companies increasing their productivity, reduce time to market or breaking down the silos of IT automation. Today, thousands of companies like EBay, Spar, Netflix use our clients’ services.
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
We are looking for a Technical Copywriter to join our Content Marketing Team in London, UK. This is a fantastic role for a skilled Copywriter who continually strives to meet creative needs and is seeking a new role in an ever-changing, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure that technical information about our products is communicated in a way that is easy to understand and described in an accurate, clear and concise manner that is aligned with the companies’ tone.
The content produced by the Technical Copywriter needs to present an understanding of the products, services and solutions of the company and will be created in different formats, such as case studies, datasheets, presentations, blogs, infographics, e-books etc.
- Develop content, such as white papers, blog posts, manuals, case studies, datasheets toward helping prospects and customers understand our products and solutions.
- Collaborate with members of different teams across the company to understand the information required and deliver
- Researching and gathering required information including: understanding the technology and applications for which documentation is to be prepared; gathering and analyzing the information needs for the content to be prepared.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency across all written content.
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Our ideal candidate should be a highly motivated writer/journalist who understands the software and computing industry and has a flair for creating value-based and engaging content. A well-rounded communicator with both a creative-style and technical understanding that can handle a variety of deliverables under tight deadlines.
- 3+ years' experience as a copywriter, writing copy (traditional, online, social)
- Proven positioning, marketing, proofreading, copy/technical writing skills for a technology based company/media.
- Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, business-oriented content/storylines.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical details.
- Beneficial to speak and understand German and/or French (but not essential).
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively prioritize.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Proactive team member, good listener with diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure.