Conferences & Events Producer, 3-6 Months contract - London Bridge - £24-30k
Our client produces high quality business conferences and events and are looking for an experienced Conference Producer for a 3-6-month contract (potential to extend beyond 6 months). Their aim is to create a conference experience which is personal, which breathes quality and which represents absolute value for time and money.
About the client:
We are a fun and exciting team, where everyone counts and everyone’s say is important. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to join us and grow our start up with us. We love innovation and new ideas and will welcome your ideas - even on your first day! We have a hard-working, supportive, and fun atmosphere and we are looking for positive individuals who want to make their mark and really contribute to the success and quality of our market-leading conferences.
Our conferences areas range from social media, to digital marketing, to food and drink, to retail, to finance, to advertising, to charities, to PR and many more exciting and varied industries and topic areas - you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!
- They are looking for an experienced Conference Producer opportunity who has a commercial focus is high-energy and has an entrepreneurial edge.
- Minimum 6 months - 1 year conferences & telephone research experience needed.
- The individual must be an ambitious self-starter and able to handle themselves professionally on the phone.
- The role involves in-depth telephone and desk research with target markets to validate and generate new conference topics ideas.
- Must have a love and passion for telephone research and finding new topics!
- The role involves working with senior management to identify hot new topics, then go out to the market to test the commercial viability of the event.
- An understanding of go/no go criteria is essential.
- The role is a high-pressure, deadline-driven, and fast-paced role and only the most hardworking, bright, and ambitious candidates need apply.