Sales & Operations Coordinator – Video Marketing - £20-22k - London
Founded in 2007, our client is the world’s leading video marketing platform and looking for a Sales & Operations Coordinator to work closely with the UK team providing the necessary communication, sales and admin support to maximize revenue growth and market share
Our client empowers advertisers to create, deliver and measure the most innovative video experiences on any device and media outlet, while increasing scale, efficacy and ROI.
Providing a holistic, cross-device, data driven solution to meet the demands of audience fragmentation and personalize the customer journey, their patented, best-in-market technology and advanced measurement capabilities allow marketers to thrive in an ever-changing digital television landscape and engage viewers at scale via immersive, interactive storytelling. They power cross-channel video marketing efforts for some of the largest brands in over 28 countries including Bank of America, Best Buy, Citi, Comcast, Kraft, L’Oréal, Microsoft, P&G, Walmart, Samsung, Sprint, and Toyota.
Headquartered in New York City, they have offices in LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, London, Sydney, and Tel Aviv.
They have won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine’s Top 50 Best Places to Work and AdAge Best Places to Work.
The Sales & Operations Coordinator will work closely with the full UK team, providing the necessary communication, sales and admin support to maximize revenue growth and market share.
- Providing general admin support to the UK team as directed
- Organizing and maintaining commercial team shared sales collateral.
- Supporting communication and shared processes between the Sales and Operations teams to ensure smooth transition of booked campaigns into production and their timely launch (eg Trello, Confluence, Kanban management, and weekly pipeline meeting action items)
- Providing agencies with campaign live emails and analytics log ins
- Sending live demos and benchmarks to agencies
- Creating mock ups and creative concept forms for GroupM, IPG and independent agencies
- Compiling market intelligence, competitor analysis, and client research to support business development as directed.
- Researching and compiling weekly leads, allocating to sales managers and tracking follow up
- Providing sales collateral, marketing support and campaign analysis to publishing partners.
- Conducting mid campaign analyses on all campaigns, and contacting publishers where necessary to advise optimisation.
- Supporting all end of month processes such as checking accuracy of CMT for billing purposes
- Supporting communication and shared information & resources between Innovid UK and our global colleagues
The most suitable person for this position would have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written & verbal skills.
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical
- Highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage numerous projects under tight deadlines
- The ability to collaborate with internal and external teams, understand their feedback and develop tools and content to address their needs
- Client focused ‘can do’ attitude