What does the company do;
Our client develop and sell a workforce management tool!? Our cloud-based system provides support for scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, budgeting and forecasting. We are driven by the belief that management of staff can be made much more efficient and fun! Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden we are the Scandinavian leaders and are now growing fast in the UK. We have a user-friendly system that can be used either on your mobile device (Android and iOS), tablet or on your web browser.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Work closely with a BDM (field sales rep) in order to build a strong pipeline in any of the verticals retail, hospitality, leisure, warehouse and logistics or private healthcare. This will be done by a combination of cold calling, following up on leads from campaigns and events and prospecting.
You will be a vital part of the marketing/sales team to increase sales by generating leads and opportunities to the sales organisation through cold-calling/prospecting, booking meetings, and various other marketing activities. Improve product awareness and build a strong brand within the chosen industry verticals and markets in line with our strategic agenda.
Today the London team is made up of 10 people, growing by the week. We have a great, entrepreneurial vibe in the team and to succeed, you must have the passion and energy to work in the fast-paced environment.
What youll do!
- Be responsible for booking meetings by making cold - and warm calls
- Work with prospecting of new and existing markets and verticals
- Use, update and follow up the CRM applications from a marketing and lead perspective, including updating and structuring the database of potential customers
- Be the bridge between sales and marketing in creating leads to build a good pipeline and create new business
- Help planning and execute internal and external events
- High level of self-drive and motivation
- Very good communication skills and a business mindset
- Feel comfortable speaking with C-level execs and understand how to pitch a complex software solution
- A team player with an entrepreneurial attitude who wants to be a part of building and growing the UK Workforce Management Market
What are the perks of working at this company?
You are given the opportunity to work for a fast-growing tech company with an outstanding product offering in central London. Join a fantastic, close knit team of 10 who are truly passionate about the growth journey ahead.
With Scandinavian values were? a multicultural team from various parts of the world who all come together to create the best possible Workforce Management solution. We have fun together whether its during a workshop, playing ping-pong, going for a run with a colleague or at one of our epic parties. This is how we stay creative!